Deal Advisory Internship Spring 2017 Stockholm
KPMG Deal Advisory, including Transaction Services and Corporate Finance, is a leading provider of M&A related services and employs over 7 400 transaction specialists in more than 160 offices in 82 countries around the world. Our services cover mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic advice and commercial due diligence, financial and tax due diligence, operational due diligence, integration and separation support, valuation services, debt advisory services, capital markets advice, and restructuring. Our scale, reach and local knowledge are focused on supporting our clients whenever and wherever they need us.
We are currently seeking candidates who want to join our Deal Advisory team in Stockholm for an internship during the spring semester 2017. Deal Advisory is part of KPMG’s Advisory services and works alongside our key clients to maximize value in their M&A activity and restructuring projects. As the leading Deal Advisory business in Sweden we have advised on a number of the largest transactions within Sweden and the Nordics involving large corporates, private equity and government clients.
The internship is a full time position during the whole spring semester 2017 starting in January and located in Stockholm.
• The candidate will from day one be part of the team and work closely with senior staff, participate in analysis, marketing and deal execution
• Being part of the Deal Advisory team, the candidate will be exposed to a multitude of industries and transaction situations
• The candidate will be working with the Transaction Services team as well as with the Corporate Finance team and be given the opportunity to work with financial/commercial/operational due diligence, sell-side/buy-side M&A projects and valuation projects
• The role will be focused on research and analysis, valuation and financial modeling, as well as preparing reports and presentations.
A successful candidate should demonstrate the following qualifications:
• 1-3 semesters remaining until graduation • Academic background in Finance, Economics or other technical areas with strong performance records
• Exceptional analytical skills and attention to details
• Strong team spirit and great interpersonal skills
• Experience from studying abroad and previous work is an advantage
• Excellent communication skills and fluency in English and Swedish is a requirement
Apply online at www.kpmg.se/ledigatjanster no later than 2 October 2016. Please attach CV, Cover Letter and University Grade Transcript. If you have any questions, please contact Martin Modig email@example.com or Philip Blomberg firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to your application!
Klicka här för att öppna texten som PDF i en ny flik.